Allow your children to be inspired by these stories of the lives of the saints. Watch as your children’s imaginations are captured as they listen to these professionally produced dramatizations. The Glory Stories tell the true stories of the lives of holy people of God and are catechetical and entertaining (to both children and adults)! Every story teaches a truth of the Catholic Faith and listeners get to know saints who set inspiring examples for youngsters to emulate in their early walk of Faith.
My Battle Name is Jose Luis! – The Story of Blessed Jose Sanchez del Rio: Exciting and inspiring story of a 14-year old boy who was beatified Nov 20, 2005.The dramatic story of the courageous faith of this teenager during a time of severe persecution of Catholics in Mexico less than 100 years ago became the major motion picture For Greater Glory.
Reveals through Blessed Jose’s true-life story what Godfathers should be and how joy and steadfast faith can convert even the most brutal opponent.
If you want to raise strong Catholic boys–you need to have this CD!
In this dramatic true-life story of a teenage boy facing persecution and injustice, your children will learn:
- How to pray the 4th Joyful Mystery in a way you have never considered before
- What a ‘godfather’ is really meant to be and do for his godchild–and vice-versa
- The story of the courageous brothers in the Maccabees–and the courage of their mother, too–when faced with official government persecution of freedom of religion
- How we should act inside any church
- What should motivate every action we take in every moment of our lives–and the effect that can have on others around us
- You need to listen to this story, you need to make Blessed Jose the friend of your children.
This CD includes both English and Spanish!